Mental Health & Wellbeing Hub
One in four people will experience a mental health issue in the UK, with the most common being depression, panic attacks, severe stress and anxiety disorder. Recovery is possible and PKAVS Mental & Wellbeing Service is here to ensure that the people of Perth and Kinross get the right support at the time that they need it most.
We are committed to supporting the mental health and wellbeing journey of recovery. Using an integrative care approach we facilitate meaningful and therapeutic activities, recovery focused work, the promotion of healthy living and the development of community connections. We offer group work, one to one time, qualifications and training, including:
• Creative arts activities at both locations
• A fully equipped joinery workshop at Wisecraft
• A catering kitchen and café at the Walled Garden
• Extensive garden grounds at the Walled Garden where fruit, vegetables and plants are cultivated and harvested
• Fun and relaxing physical activities to improve mental wellbeing and mobility
• Healthy eating promotion and awareness
• Residential and Camping trips
• Nationally recognised SVQ and ASDAN awards
We also enable clients to help shape our services and the activities we provide. Through Personal Support Plans, Talking Mats and our I.ROC Outcome Measurement Tool we work closely with our clients to help them achieve their own goals and aspirations.
Our services are split between 2 sites, click below to find out more about each location.
Our Mental Health and Wellbeing Hub provides support and opportunities to people recovering from mental illness. We work in partnership with NHS Tayside, Perth & Kinross Council and others to make sure the people we help are well-supported in their community.
Based across two service locations – Walled Garden in Perth City and Wisecraft in Blairgowrie – our Hub has a strong focus on client recovery, providing a service which is unique to Perth & Kinross.
Whether you just need a chat, or would like to find out more about the support available to you, give our team a call today on 01738 631777 (The Walled Garden) or 01250 874777 (Wisecraft).
You can download our referral form by clicking here