Young Carers Sessional Support Worker
9.91 per hour (plus a holiday premium) | Part-time
Young Carers are looking to recruit a Sessional Support Worker helping the staff deliver our weekly respite groups during school term times and supporting day trips and longer residential breaks away for young carers during school holiday periods. Full Details
The Gateway, North Methven Street
PKAVS has a valued team of over 60 staff and 100 volunteers whose skills and expertise enable us to reach our objectives and have the positive impact that we do. We aim to nurture a skilled and adaptable team, who embody our vision, are leaders and ambassadors, and experience a personal pathway through employment or volunteering.
We are committed to ensuring that our people feel their contributions are valued. We celebrate success, encourage ideas and promote leadership and a learning culture at all levels.
In return for your commitment and skills, we offer excellent benefits and incentives such as:
- Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Competitive Salaries (PKAVS is a Living Wage employer)
- Planned Induction Programme together with relevant job specific training
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Competitive holiday entitlement